Join us on a walk of cultural, ecological and natural discovery as we explore ancient local habits, lush jungle, traditional villages and local plantations, as we trek through rice paddies in the spectacular heartland of west Manggarai. Our journey begins with a traditional welcome ceremony from local people, accompanied by a traditional local welcome drink known as “sopi”, served in a local house. Continue with trekking along the banks of a local plantation, where we pass through lush jungle areas, orchards and groves, where candlenut trees, pineapple, palm trees, and many kinds of vegetables are grown. The local plantations are where you can see local palm sugar being made, along with the highly photogenic process of coffee brewing. Lunch is provided during the trek with picturesque rice fields as your backdrop, whilst enjoying the sounds and sights of nature at its very best.
Highlight Of tour
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Traditional Wellcome ceremony with white rooster “ tibameka “by local people
- Local welcome drink known as “sopi.”
- Adventure mix plantations trekking likes are Pineaple, Watermelon & more
- Hidden Local sopi palm juice & Palm red sugar making process and learning
- Local Coffee Garden tour , Making coffee and drink
- Local Tenun Ikat demonstration & learning
- Short trekking to see ancient stone cave with stalactites, stalagmites and dried corals seafossils rested from Jurassic era.
Price Include: Private car, guide & local guide, unlimited mineral water, sofdrinks & cool towel, local coffee or tea during tour, all entrance fee, lunch at local Restaurant.
Price Exclude: Personal expenses, perseonal travel insurance, etc.Share